- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- Combine first four ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine next four ingredients in separate bowl, and stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in chopped apple.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a hot nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray; turn
when bubbles form on top and cook until second side is golden brown.