- Corn or flour tortillas
- Garlic salt
- Shredded turkey
- Enchilada sauce
- Cottage cheese, 16 oz. carton
- Onion, small chopped
- Lightly fry c o m tortillas or heat flour ones on a dry skillet and line them on the bottom of anoblong pan.
- Mix turkey, cottage cheese, onion and garlic salt.
- Spread on the shells.
- Cover with more tortillas shells.
- Spread enchilada sauce on and top with cheddar cheese.
- Heat in oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- For a nice change–instead of enchilada sauce we use tomato sauce seasoned with garlic salt–it’s good. Note: This recipe is great for leftover turkey, or chicken.