- 250 g strawberries, stalks removed
- parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 110°C/225°F.
- Slice the strawberries very thinly; blot any excess juices with kitchen paper and lay on a baking
tray lined with parchment paper.
- Dry the slices in the oven for 1 hour until almost dry, turn over, then continue to dry out in the
oven until crisp but not golden (this could take up to a further 1-1 1/2 hours).
- Turn off the oven and leave to cool.
- If you are not using the crisps straight away, store them in an airtight container.