- 1 1 lb. box honey graham crackers
- 2 small regular OR instant vanilla pudding
- 2 3/4 c. milk
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1 can Duncan Hines Chocolate Buttercream frosting, softened for about
- 10 seconds in the microwave, so that it will spread easily across the top layer of the cake.
- 1 pkg. Choco-bake (unsweetened liquid chocolate)
- 2 tsp. white Karo
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 T. soft margarine
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 3 T. milk
1. Butter 9×13″ pan, and layer with whole graham crackers.
2. Prepare pudding according to pkg. direction, and let cool, or for instant pudding, mix pudding and milk. Blend in cool whip.
3. Put 1/2 pudding mixture over crackers. Layer more crackers over pudding. Top with rest of pudding. Cover with a layer of crackers. You will have 3 layers of crackers.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hrs. before frosting.
Frosting: Beat all frosting ingredients until smooth. Frost cake and refrigerate 2 hrs. Cake can be frozen.
Makes 10-16 servings
Note: Chocolate pudding can be used. French Vanilla pudding can be used.Chocolate graham crackers can be used.