- 1 1/2 c Graham wafer crumbs
- 5 tb Butter – melted
- 2 tb Sugar
- 2 tb Chocolate – semi sweetened, grated
- 3 Eggs
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1 c Sugar
- 3 pk Cream cheese –
- 12 pk Chocolate – semisweet,
- 1-oz. squares
- 1 c Sour cream
- 3/4 c Butter – melted Whipped cream (optional)
1. Combine first four ingredients and press into the bottom of a 8-inch springform pan.
2. Beat eggs and sugar with electric beater until a pale mixture. Mix well.
3. Melt chocolate in double boiler. Stir in sour cream, butter and vanilla. Add to cheese mixture and stir. Pour batter into pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 hours or until center is firm.
4. Cool on wire rack. Remove from pan. Chill and serve with whipped cream.