Babe Ruth Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 6 cups cornflakes cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanuts
1 In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, corn syrup, brown sugar and white sugar.
2. Cook stirring occasionally until smooth.
3. Remove from heat and quickly mix in the cornflakes, chocolate chips and peanuts until evenly coated.
4. Press the entire mixture gently into a buttered 9×13 inch baking dish.
5. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.