- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (8 oz.) contained frozen whipped topping
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring, or more as desired
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust or baked pie shell Lime slices (for optional garnish)
1. Thoroughly blend together the sweetened condensed milk and the frozen limeade concentrate.
2. Fold in the whipped topping, adding green food coloring a few drops at a time until desired hue is attained.
3. Pour the filling into the prepared graham cracker pie shell.
4. Garnish pie with dollops of whipped topping and lime slices, too, if desired.
5. Refrigerate for about 2 hours prior to serving. Slice to serve.