Lemon Tuna Pasta
- 4 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil; olive
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 3 teaspoon capers, drained
- 18 black olives,pitted & sliced
- 2 can tuna; chunk,drained
- 1 pasta; penne , cooked anddr
- 4 teaspoon butter (add at end)
1. Melt butter with oil in skillet. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
2. Add lemon juice, capers and olives and cook another 2 minutes. Turn heat to lowest setting.
3. Add tuna & separate it (do NOT flake) with a fork. Heat through, stirring gently. Drain pasta.
4. Add remainder of butter and sauce tohot pasta, tossing well. posted by Anne MacLellan