Holiday Coffee Cake
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
(NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Beat first 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour batter into a lightly greased 11×7-inch baking dish.
2. Stir together brown sugar, chopped pecans, 1 tablespoon melted butter and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture evenly over batter.
3. Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Cool cake in dish on a wire rack 10 minutes, and cut into squares to serve.
Source: Eagle Brand