- 6 medium potatoes — about 2 lb.
- 1 clove garlic — cut into halves
- 1/4 teaspoon instant beef bouillon — or chicken
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons parsley — snipped
- ——Tarragon Dressing—–
- 3 tablespoons olive oil — or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chives — snipped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
To Prepare Salad:
Heat 1-inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling.
Cover and cook until tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Drain, cool and peel.
Rub 2- quart bowl with garlic.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch slices and place in bowl.
Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Pour over potatoes.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring once or twice.