Simple and delicious …more like candy. Peanuts work well in place of the cashews or try a combination of both!
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup cashew halves
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine chocolate and butterscotch chips. Melt, stirring constantly over low heat.
2. Remove when melted and add chow mein noodles. Add cashews or peanuts.
3. Mix quickly to coat Dip out tablespoons onto wax paper. Cool. (Can also melt chips in the microwave.)
Original recipe yield: 3 dozen.