Banana Crunch Cake
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 c coconut
- 1 c rolled oats
- 3/4 c firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c chopped pecans
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 1/2 c (2 large) sliced very ripe bananas
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg Yellow cake mix
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour (sugar) 10″ tube pan. In med bowl, combine flour, coconut, oats, brown sugar, and pecans; mix well. Cut in butter til crumbly; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine bananas, sour cream and eggs; blend til smooth. Add cake mix; beat 2 min at high speed. Spread 1/3 of batter in prepared pan; sprinkle with 1/3 of coconut mixture.
3. Repeat layers twice more, using remaining batter and coconut mixture, ending with coconut mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 min or til toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool upright in pan for 15 min; remove from pan.