- 1 1/2 pounds spinach
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 4 ounces mushrooms — slice thin
- 1 cup onions — diced
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice — fresh
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- black pepper — fresh ground
- 2 tablespoons yogurt — plain, low-fat
Wash fresh spinach and remove all tough stems; drain well.
In hot oil, saute mushrooms and onions until onions are wilted.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, sugar and pepper; mix well.
Stir in spinach and cook only until spinach begins to wilt.
Remove from heat and stir in yogurt.