- 1 can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- 2 c. chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 large bag tortilla chips (try low-fat To stitos)
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small can black olives (opt.)
- 1/4 c. green onions, chopped (opt.)
- Picante sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, and arrange the tortilla chips in the bottom of the pan.
- Stir together soup, sour cream, chicken, olives, and onions
- . Spoon chicken mixture over tortilla chips and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top
- . Bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve with picante sauce.
- This dish is a terrific dinner or snack, but it must be served right away.
- The chips get soggy if you let it sit too long!