- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash sugar
- 1 medium banana, ripe but firm
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Beat eggs, salt and sugar.
- Thinly slice banana; carefully mix with eggs.
- Heat oil in small nonstick skillet.
- Pour in egg mixture; reduce heat.
- Cook until bottom of tortilla has browned.
- Invert a dinner plate over skillet and turn tortilla onto the plate.
- Slide tortilla off plate back into skilled (cooked, brown side will be up).
- Continue cooking until bottom is brown.
- Slide out of skillet onto serving plate.
- DO NOT FOLD. :).