- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 c. sour cream
- 4 tb sp. melted butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. salt
- 112 c. celery, chopped
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
- 1 green p epp er, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, undrained
- Saute chicken in butter.
- Arrange chicken in alightly greased casserole dish. Set aside.
- Saute onion, celery, and green pepper in chicken drippings until tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Combine the vegetables, mushrooms, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.