- 1 lb bob evans savory country sausage
- 4 ounces mild chiles or jalapenos
- 7 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 count) package 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 pint of mexican salsa
- In a large skillet, piece off and brown sausage., after cooked, do not drain, pull sausage to the
sides of pan so that their is an opening circle in the middle, add tsp of butter if you’d like, and put
the beaten eggs into the circle and gently fold the sausage into the eggs as the eggs cook.
- Add chilles or jalpenos, cheddar cheese to your liking and salt and pepper to taste.
- Take a flour tortilla and with your (clean) hand, rinse a little water onto one side and place it in microwave oven for 18 sec. and take out . Put onto plate, spoon mixture on to the shell and spoon on salsa . ( when placing the mixture on the tortilla, spoon onto one side of shell instead of middle.).
- Roll tortilla shell away from you once to cover the mixture then fold in the sides and contiure rolling until you have your rolled burrito.
- You can eat it right away or seal a meal each, or bag with ziploc bag and freeze.
- That way you can enjoy them for breakfast at your convienence.
- ENJOY! Be creative and add whatever else you’d like — this is just the beginning — such as: fresh chopped tomatoes, basil — peppers, onions.
- It goes on and on — ENJOY, PS: The kids LOVE IT!, also you can use the same technique and instead of rolling the burrito, grease a flat oven pan, lightly grease it and put the tortilla flat, add ingredients, topped with cheese and whatever and put into 425* oven and till browned ontop and you got MEXICAN BREAKFAST PIZZA. KIDS LOVE IT! you will too.