Sizzling squid gambas recipe
This exotic dish may seem a bit strange but once you try it you might think it’s better than finger licking chicken. Make the sauce ahead of time; the number of chili is depending on the spiciness you desire.
Mince 1 bulb of garlic
Fresh chili (any hot variety except bell pepper), minced
Soy sauce and sugar to taste
1/3 Cup Sesame or vegetable oil
Make the sauce first:
1. Heat oil in a saucepan. Saute garlic until golden brown, add minced chili.
2. Add 1/4 cup of water and allow to boil until all the water is gone and oil is left. Add soy sauce and sugar to taste. The sauce should be sweet and spicy.
To cook meat:
1. Season crocodile meat with salt and pepper generously. Let stand for 15 minutes.
2. Put large skillet on top of medium flame, add a pat of butter to grease skillet.
3. Cook Crocodile meat just enough so that all sides are white or light brown. Do not overcook croc meat or it will become chewy, may be cooked medium rare.
4. Transfer meat to plate and serve with the prepared hot sauce.