Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Dawgs
- 4 slices bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper
- 6 frankfurters
- 6 slices bacon
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; add enough water to moisten, and mix well.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slit frankfurters lengthwise, cutting almost through; stuff with bread mixture.
3. Wrap a bacon slice around each frankfurter, securing with a wooden pick.
4. Place in a shallow pan and bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.