- 2 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 c Chopped onion
- 1 t Salt
- 1/2 ts Garlic powder
- 1/2 ts Ground pepper
- 1 ea Loaf french bread
- 2 c Sour cream
- 2 ea Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 ea Large green pepper, diced
- 3 c Shredded cheddar cheese Butter
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion. Drain. Add salt, garlic powderand pepper.
2. Cut bread lengthwise in half; butter both halves and place on baking sheet.
3. Remove meat mixture from the heat; stir in sour cream. Spoon onto the bread. Sprinkle with tomatoes, green pepper and cheese.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted (bake longer for crispier bread).