Shrimp-Avocado Club Sandwiches
Mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 12 slices white bread, toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 12 slices tomatoes
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cans large shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 large avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
1. Spread mayonnaise or salad dressing over one side of each slice toast. Place lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 3 slices bacon on each of 4 slices toast.
2. Top with another slice toast. Arrange shrimp on top; arrange avocado slices on shrimp. Top with third slice toast; secure with wooden
3. picks. Cut sandwiches diagonally into 2 or 4 triangles.
4. Turkey-Avocado Club Sandwiches Substitute 4 slices cooked turkey or chicken for the shrimp