Raisin Oatmeal Brownies
- 3/4 c Rolled Oats
- 6 oz Chocolate Chips, semisweet
- 6 tb Butter
- 1/2 c Brown Sugar
- 2 lg Eggs
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 3/4 c Flour
- 1/2 c Raisins
- 1/4 ts Baking Soda
- 1/4 ts Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Sprinkle 2 T of the oats over bottom of greased 9 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. In saucepan melt chocolate and butter over low heat; stir constantly. Remove from heat; blend in sugar.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, remaining oats, raisins, soda and salt; stir into chocolate mixture.
4. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes. Cool; cut into bars.