These very easy-to-make mints are wonderful not only for weddings, but for parties or anytime! Mmm, minty fresh!
- 2 pounds confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons butter flavored extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon yellow food coloring
1. In medium bowl, cream together confectioners’ sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
2. Divide into three sections and mix peppermint extract and green food coloring into the first, butter flavored extract and 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring into the second, and lemon extract and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring into the third.
3. Roll each section out onto a flat surface and cut with small cookie cutters, or press into candy molds.
4. Allow individual mints to air dry for 2 hours. Then refrigerate or freeze until serving.
Original recipe yield: 4 dozen.