- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 package lemon instant pudding and pie filling (4-serving size)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel (1 to 2 tablespoons)
- 1 package ready-to-use graham cracker pie crust (6 ounces)
1. Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the milk in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
2. Add remaining milk, the pudding and pie filling (dry) and lemon peel. Beat on low speed 1 to 2 mins or just until blended (do not underbeat).
3. Pour cream cheese mixture into pie crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hr but no longer than 24 hours.
4. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.
429 Cals; 25g Fat (52.1% calories from fat); 7g Protein; 46g Carbohydrate; 1gFiber; 50mg Chol; 456mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 4 1/2 Fat; 3 Other Carbohydrates.