- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 teaspoons herb seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the lamb, shallots, garlic, mint, seasoning mix, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and egg.
2. Mix well. Form into 6 large patties.
3. Fry over medium-high heat in olive oil.
4. Drain and serve on buns the way you would hamburgers with your favorite condiments