Crescent Cordon Bleu
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked ham
- 1 (6-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms or
- 1 cup fresh, sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten Sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray. In a bowl, combine chicken, ham, mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
2. Unroll dinner rolls, and separate each package into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal.
3. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture into center of each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of dough to center; twist slightly.
Seal edges. Place on cookie sheet.
4. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 18 to 24 minutes until golden brown.
Makes 8 servings.