Melted marshmallows add a decorative swirl to chocolate fudge.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Melt chips with Sweetened Condensed Milk, 2 Tbsp, butter, vanilla and salt. Remove from heat; stir in nuts. Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt marshmallows with remaining 2 Tbsp butter.
3. Spread on top of fudge. With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through top of fudge.
4. Chill at least 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off wax paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
Serve this decorative fudge in individual gold and silver paper candy cups or give as a gift in a small silver tin decorated with white ribbons.
Original recipe yield: 2 pounds.