Cheeseburger great hot ‘n juicy beef loaded with American cheese and hickory-smoked bacon.
- 1/8 lb. ground chuck salt, to taste
- 1 potato hamburger bun
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 thin tomato slice
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
1. Preheat electric griddle to 375 degrees F.
2. Form the chuck into square patties, 3 ½-inches square; cook to desired done ness on griddle, salting lightly.
3. Meanwhile, toast split bun lightly on griddle; set aside.
4. Place precooked bacon on paper towel and heat in microwave 30 to 40 seconds.
5. Spread mayonnaise and ketchup evenly on crown of bun. Place lettuce and tomato on top of crown; bacon on the tomato and then the cheese. Microwave 15 seconds. Place burger on heel of bun. Assemble. Serve hot.