Cape Cod Clam & Corn Fritters
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup clam liquid
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil 1
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder salt to taste
- 1 cup well-drained kernel corn
- 1/2 cup well-drained minced clams
1. Beat eggs; add milk, clam liquid, oil and beat until well blended. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt to taste.Beat until well blended.
2. Add corn and clams. Drop by well-rounded tablespoons into hot oil. Cook until browned on both sides. Drain on paper towels.