Brownie Fruit Pizza
- 1 pk Fudge brownie mix (12.9 or 15 oz)
- 1 pk Cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
- 1 cn Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz.)
- 1/2 c Frozen pineapple or orange juice concentrate
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
1. Assorted fresh or canned fruit (strawberries, bananas, kiwi, orange, pineapple, etc) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare brownie mix as package directs. On greased pizza pan or baking sheet, spread batter into 12-inch circle. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in juice concentrate and vanilla.
4. Chill thoroughly. Just before serving, spoon filling over cooled brownie crust. Arrange fruit on top. Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes one 12 inch pizza