- 1/4 pound bleu cheese
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 12 hamburger buns
1. Crumble the blue cheese into a large mixing bowl, and then thoroughly combine with ground
beef, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
3. Lightly press the meat into about 12 patties.
4. Cook on preheated grill until browned on both sides and to your desired doneness. Serve on hamburger buns.