Baked Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoon oleo
- 2 can tuna (7 oz.), drained
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 drops (or more)tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slice american cheese, halved
1. Wash potatoes and rub skins all over with oleo. Prick with fork. Bake on oven rack in preheated 400 F. oven for 1 1/2 hrs. or until tender.
2. Combine tuna, onion, parsley, soup, paprika, Tabasco sauce and salt. Toss with fork to break up tuna and blend well.
3. Remove 1″ slice from top of each potato. Scoop out inside of potatoes, leaving shell.
4. Add potatoes to tuna mixture, tossing to mix well. Spoon lightly into potato shells, mounding high.
5. Top each with 1/2 slice of cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts.
Courtesy Telephone Pioneers BillSpalding *P CRBR 38 A