Avocado Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1 c. chicken breast, cooked & diced
- 1/2 c. celery
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. avocado, diced
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread
1. In a mixing bowl, add the chicken, celery, mayonnaise, avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Toast gently until thoroughly mixed. Using a spoon or scoop, spread the chicken salad on the bread.
3. Place the other slice of sourdough bread on top.
4. Using a sharp knife cut the bread in half and place on plate and serve.
Makes 4 servings.