Ginger Salad Dressing Prepare your favorite salad and splash on this flavorful dressing for a unique taste.
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Place the minced onion, ginger, celery and garlic in a food processor and pulse several times until finely minced.
2. Add the oil, vinegar, water, ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend for another 45 seconds or until all of the ginger is pureed.
3. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Makes 1 3/4 cups.