Round steak and gravy
Some like chicken, some steak…here’s a great recipe for an easy dinner. You could even leave it in the freezer and cook it when you need it. A great and easy recipe.
* 1 lb. lean beef steak
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 5 cloves of garlic
* 2 tbsp. olive oil
* 1 tsp. chili flakes
* 4 tbsp. tomato sauce
* 1 tbsp. oil
* Heat the oil in a pot, add the garlic cloves.
* Fry it until it is light brown.
* Add the chili flakes, and tomato sauce. Add the steak, separating each piece and placing each piece separately one by one.
* Fry until brown on one side, and turn over.
* Add some water and cook until the meat is tenderized.