- 1 tablespoon dried onions, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Broccoli soup
- 1 pint nonfat sour cream
- 4 ounces lowfat sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar
- 2 lbs potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed, for topping
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the corn flakes.
- Mix well and pour into a 9 X 13 inch casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle crushed corn flakes on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F or 45 to 60 minutes.