- 1 lb asparagus, blanched & cut in 1″ pcs.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb pasta (linguini or fettucini)
- 1 cup tuna chunks
- 1/2 cup ham, sliced in thin strips
- 8 to 10 black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or wine vinegar)
- salt and pepper
Heat olive oil and cook garlic 1 min. Cook pasta until al dente and drain.
Combine pasta with oil and garlic in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Serve at room temp. or refrigerate until
cold if desired.