- 2 cups light cream
- 4 eggs
- 12 oz white chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
1. Scald the light cream in top of double boiler set over simmering water. Add the chocolate. Reduce heat so the water barely simmers and cook until the chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat. Using a electric mixer, beat the eggs in medium bowl.
3. Add the sugar and continue beating until all the sugar is dissolved. Slowly mix in the chocolate mixture. Beat in the heavy cream.
4. Refrigerate until well chilled. Pour into the ice cream maker using it according to manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze in covered container at least 4 hours.