Triple Chocolate Candy Cane Kisses
- 4 3-oz. chocolate bars,
- 2 semisweet,
- 1 milk &
- 1 white chocolate
- 1/2 c Crushed candy canes
1. Melt the 3 kinds of chocolate in 3 separate bowls. Stir half of the crushed candy into the semisweet chocolate.
2. Reserve a bit for sprinkling; stir the remainder into the milk and white chocolates.
3. Drop teaspoons of the semisweet onto a parchment-lined tray.
4. Top with 1 dollop each of the milk and white chocolates. Sprinkle with crushed candy. Let harden.