Roast Pork and Spicy Slaw Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced roast pork
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 6 onion rolls, cut in half
1. In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish, garlic, fennel seed, salt and pepper.
2. Add cabbage and toss to coat.
3. Layer equal portions of pork on bottom halves of rolls; top with slaw. Cut in half, if desired.
4. Wrapin foil and keep chilled until ready to serve.