Peanut Butter Banana Brownie Pizza
- 1 pk Brownie mix
- 1 pk Cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/4 c Creamy peanut butter
- 3 Large bananas,peeled,sliced
- 1/4 c Coarsely chopped peanuts
- 2 Squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 ts Butter or margarine
1. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. Spread butter evenly in greased 12 inch pizza pan. Bake 20 minutes.
2. Cool completely on wire rack. Mix cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread over brownie.
3. Arrange banana slices over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with peanuts. Cook chocolate and butter in heavy saucepan on very low heat, stirring constantly until just melted.
4. Drizzle over bananas and peanuts. Makes 12 servings.