Peanut Butter and Chocolate Truffles
- 1 C peanut butter chips
- 3/4 C butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla Coatings: crushed graham cracker crumbs, confectioners sugar or crushed nuts
Makes about 3 dozen truffles
1. In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with butter. Stir in cocoa until smooth.
2. Add condensed milk and vanilla. Cook and stir until thickened and well blended, about 4 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Chill until firm enough to handle. Shape into 1 inch balls.
4. Roll in desired coating. Chill until firm. Store, covered in refrigerator