This creamy fudge is sure to please any group of chocolatelovin’ folks. The addition of frosting in the fudge makes
this recipe smooth and fail-proof. Just be sure and use a frosting that does not include pudding in the ingredients.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate fudge frosting
1. Butter a 9×13 pan. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate chips together over low heat.
3. Remove from heat and stir in frosting. Mix well.
4. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into squares. Store, covered in refrigerator.
Original recipe yield: 36 pieces.