MINI CHERRY COBBLERS
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 tube (6oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 5 biscuits
- 1 tbps. butter or margarine , melted
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/8 to ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Set aside some of the pie filling, including five cherries for garnish. Divide the remaining among five ungreased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
2. Top each with a biscuit, brush with butter.Combine sugars and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits.
3. Bake at 375º for 14 to 18 minutes or until golden browned.
4. Top with reserved pie filling. Don’t stop there, use any pie filling that you like.