- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (20 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 box hot roll mix
1. Brown ground beef. Add sauerkraut, oregano and soup mix. Divide into 8 equal portions.
2. Set aside. Prepare roll mix and let rise 1 time. Divide dough into 8 equal parts. Roll each portion into circle.
3. Place 1 portion of meat in each rolled circle. Pull edges of dough together to cover meat mixture.
4. Press edges together. Place bottom up on cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F until brown, about 30 minutes.