Key Lime Pie
- 1 package sugar free lime Jell-O
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 small can of Redi Whip whipped topping
1. Make Jell-O according to package directions but use 1 less cup of water.
2. Set aside. In a large bowl whip the cream cheese with a mixer until it is smooth.
3. Add the lime juice to the cream cheese. Slowly cream in the lime Jell-O in a thin stream to the cream cheese.
4. Chill in the fridge until set about 3-4 hours. Serve with 1 tablespoon of Redi Whip on top.
Garnish with a thin slice of fresh lime.
Nutritional info per serving:
Protein: 5.7 g
Carbohydrate: 2.2 g
Sodium: 223 mg