Green Chile Egg Salad Sandwiches Green chiles add a south-of-the-border accent to the standard egg salad sandwich. Serve on warm and crusty toasted bagels or English muffins.
- 1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 4 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and mashed
- 1/4 cup or more mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 bagels or English muffins, split and toasted
1. Combine chiles, eggs, mayonnaise, green onion, and hot pepper sauce.
2. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
3. Spread egg salad over toasted bagels or English muffins and serve.
Makes 4 servings.