Fluffy Lemon Fruit Pie
- 1 can (2l oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese; softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg (4-serving size) lemon flavored instant pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip topping; thawed
1. Spread half of the cherry pie filling on bottom of the crust.In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with wire whisk until smooth.gradually beat in milk until well blended.
2. Add pudding mix. Beat until smooth. Gently stir in 1/2 tub of whipped topping. Spread over cherry pie filling.
3. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture.
4. Spoon remaining cherry pie filling over whipped topping layer. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.