Creamy Seafood Pasta Salad
- 12 oz medium shell pasta
- 1 lb mixed seafood(scallops,squid 1 shrimp, and/or firm white 1 fish fillets) cut into
- 2 1 pieces
- 1 1/2 cup diced sweet red peppers
- 1 cup diced sweet green peppers
- 3/4 cup diced red onions
- /4 cup thinely sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup
- 2% yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill or
- 1 1 1/2tbsp dried
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1. Cook pasta in boiling water according to package instructions or until firm to the bite. Rinse with cold water. Drain and place in serving bowl.
2. In medium nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray, saute seafood just untill cooked, approximately 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. Add red and green peppers, onions, carrots and green onions to pasta. Add seafood.
4. Make the dressing: In small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, garlic and mustard. Pour over pasta. Toss and chill TIPS: firm fish filets can be used with or instead of mxed seafood. Be careful not to over cool. Grilled fish instead of sauteed makes an excellent variation. Make ahead>> Pasta salad and dressing can be prepared early in day. Do not toss untill ready to serve. From Rose Reisman Brings Home Light Pasta.