This creamy fudge is everything you would expect in a fudge; creamy, very chocolate-y, and addictive. It has reduced fat ingredients to take away some the guilt associated with a dessert of such proportions.
- 2/3 cup low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, melt chocolate chips in sweetened condensed milk over medium-low heat. Stir in vanilla and salt.
2. Pour chocolate mixture into ungreased 10 inch square pan. Chill several hours until set. Cut into squares.
Original recipe yield: 1 – 10 inch square pan.